Monday, May 19, 2014

Post 5/19

I wanted the readers to understand how much I was interested in World War Two and how. A small fact could influence me to learn so much about this subject for so long. I would also like to explain that if you find something interesting, you should try and learn as much as you can.

The goal of this paper was to explain how such a small fact could influence this person to research a subject that they find interesting for such a long span of time. This also shows how a person can follow what they find interesting because it might turn into somewhat of a hobby.

A small fact such as learning about what World War Two was could influence a person to research a subject  they find interesting for a long span of time.  This also shows how a person can follow what they find interesting because it might turn into somewhat of a hobby

No comments:

Post a Comment